Fathers Day and Family

Our second trip of Summer 2017 is in the books! We were back in Raleigh again, this time meeting up with some of Mike's family for Father's Day. His dad and stepmom, Ron and Flo met us there along with his brother and sister-in-law, Brendan and Robin and their kiddos. You might remember that Brendans came to Raleigh with us back in March.

I usually take you day by day through our trips, but we wanted to show Ron and Flo the places we love there, so there's not much new to show you other than an abundance of cute (and crazy) kid pics. I'll try to keep it simple.

It was so fun to have family at church with us again! The kids all went to their own classes, too.
Ron and Flo are on the left, Brendan and Robin are next to them. Our kids are all mixed in and Mike and I are on the right. It might be hard to find me since I'm shorter than half the kids, I think. ;)

And here are the cousins holding the world up at the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences.
From left to right, Keegan, Corban, Carter, Tenley, Camryn, Sydney, Wrigley and Jared

Monkeys!


Because what fun would it be to go somewhere without our bikes? When we don't bring them we always regret it. But getting 5 bikes on a rack is a finger pinch (or 10) waiting to happen. Just so you know.

It was fun getting to celebrate Father's Day with Mike's dad this year, but I have to say that this guy right here is the most amazing Dad and I am so thankful for him. So are those kids. They love him so much!

I wanted to see if Corban could take a nice picture of Mike and I. Well, it didn't go as I planned but this might be my all-time favorite picture anyhow. It pretty much sums up our family, ha ha! (That's Jared's giant eyeball there, btw)

I just love all my nieces and nephews. I come from a small family, so being an aunt is about the coolest thing I never knew I'd love!

By the way, I keep getting the same questions asked over and over again so I was thinking of doing a Q&A post soon. Do you have any questions I should answer about our crazy move?

Comments