Radio Silence

Or blog silence. Sorry. Life is crazy. And I added school to the crazy. OK, I'm just crazy. So I may not be blogging as much as I was trying to. I just need to not feel committed. But I still want to edit and keep up with the pictures I take, so I may still pop on here from time to time. Or do a monthly update. I'm not sure what it might look like. But I know I like being able to look back and see what we've done over time.

Anyhow, we wrapped up soccer this weekend. It was a beautiful day. Jared's game got cancelled so I don't have any pictures of that, and I really didn't take any great pictures of Corban's game. But it did happen. If a blogger doesn't post a picture did the event really ever happen? I assure you it did. This blogger just can't keep things straight and if you tell her she has an hour to sit still, that's probably all she'll do. :)

We also took a day this weekend and did what has become a somewhat annual tradition: A fall drive. We were all over northeast Ohio. We ended up in the valley and visited our favorite covered bridge. It has no sentimental value. It has fun value. The kids won't let us forget the place where we let them play in the water. We also found ourselves in Garrettsville and visited the Monica Potter Home store. What a fun little place to stumble upon! And in the middle of nowhere!




Comments