Busier than May?

I didn't think it was possible but we might have been busier in June than we were in May. When does summer start?

We kicked off summer by celebrating with our nephew who graduated high school. We are so proud of him!

Mike's parents came in the next week. It went so quick I don't even think I have any pictures!

Jared is still playing baseball. Still. We are into tournaments now. It's that awful parenting place where you hope they win but you hope they lose. Because they are still playing. Still.


We puppy-sat my mom and dad's dog for a day. And then we dog-sat our friends two Aussies for a weekend. Yes, we had 4 dogs in our house. It was crazy. And fun. And I'm glad I don't have 4 dogs all the time. 

The lighter one is Katy's brother, Cooper. 

Sydney had some allergy testing done. She is definitely allergic to cats. And she is sad about that. I'm not. No cats here! 

We also had the 7th Annual TJ Sommers Memorial Softball Tournament last Saturday. Tired. Mike had over 27,000 steps on his step counter that day.

And, yes. I'm wearing glasses. Hopefully it will be worth it (because they are ANNOYING. And I'm blind) because I'm schedule for Lasik surgery this week. Ack! Happy and nervous all at once!!


Mom and Dad were so kind to watch our dogs and Sydney and Jared during the tournament. It was so nice to not have to worry about them the whole day! 

And this guy. Not only did he turn 12 this month... 

But now he has braces. Braces. No more little guy smile! And when he has them off he'll be a full-blown teenager. Help! 

Comments