Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello! I hope you and yours had a wonderful Thanksgiving together! We had my family over here for Thanksgiving. There was only a total of 13 of us, counting our family. I tried to get more pictures than I normally do; I still didn't get as many as I wish I would have! And I didn't even get one of the kids! How does that happen? Actually, now that they are older they scatter to play video games, Legos, soccer, etc until there's food on the table. I did get 4 good ones that sum up a lot of the day:

My parents brought their dog over to visit, too. Katy was trying to save her rawhide. It didn't last long and they wrestled the rest of the visit. But they both slept good that night!

This is my grandma. Sweetest lady ever! And I always catch my mom and her cousin Bill chatting in the background. This is just the most perfect picture, if you know my family. :) 

Here are the men. Dad is acting like he doesn't want his picture taken. You can tell he's really asking me to take many, many more pictures... 

Like this one just a few minutes after the meal: 

Comments