Quick Little Update

Because that's about all I have the energy for. I got knocked over by a stomach bug this weekend. And I mean knocked over. You know it's bad when your doctor-avoiding husband tells you to go to the doctor. I think I am finally at the back end of this, but Mike has been Super Dad this week. 

To add to the craziness, Jared ran into a wall at church (while I was laid out on the couch at home) and ended up needing stitches. Corban was at a soccer game. Mike had dropped him off at a friend's house before church so he could ride with them. Thankfully my parents live close to church, so Mike was able to drop Sydney off with them and take Jared to the  ER. So, because I am already exhausted after typing two paragraphs, I hope you don't mind if I didn't take the time to edit the last set of pictures of the house I have for now. I promise to share the upstairs next week! For now, check out my brave boy with blue stitches:

Comments