Family Pictures 2009

It's that time of year again. Family pictures and planning for Christmas cards time. It's always a little bit of an adventure to find the right outfits, get everyone there (without breaking a sweat is a bonus!) and get realistic smiles to boot, but once again we did it! My friend Julie has a studio in her home so we just head over there to In His Image Child & Family Photography for our pictures. Julie has 3 kids of her own, so she is really good at getting them posed, keeping their attention and knowing when they've had enough. Honestly, I think she makes us look pretty good, too, which is another reason to go there. This year I loved the pictures so much I am having a hard time deciding who in our family is getting what and which one to send in the Christmas cards (that I am making this year -- am I crazy??), let alone which one should go at the top of the blog! I scanned them into my computer and afterwards realized it looks like my scanner needs cleaning, so please excuse the fuzzies on the pictures! I think my favorite is probably the one of just the kids together. Don't you wish you could freeze them like that for a while? =)

Comments

  1. I love Julie! The pictures are great and I like how you color cooridinated everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *coordinated* sorry, I stuck an extra i in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl! I love the pictures! They turned out great, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! I love the pic with the kiddos, so adorable! I like the last family pic, ya'll look so relaxed and natural!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures -- love the poses and you all look so amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment