Easter

 I thought I'd share a few more pictures tonight. We had a great Easter this year. First of all, the awesome reminder of the victory we have in Jesus Christ. Victory over death. Payment in full for our sin. A promised relationship with the God of the Universe. Something we should celebrate every day, but then we chance loosing the significance. So once a year we take a special time to remember. And hope. And renew our faith. What a glorious day! And, as an added gift, it seemed, God gave us the most beautiful day we've had all year. It was precious after this long, cold winter.

My camera was acting up on Easter. Well, it was mostly operator error, but that'll be our little secret, 'k?
While the picture could have been better, this does seem to accurately reflect life at our house. Sydney is almost always a blur. Here the kids are discovering their Easter baskets on the island.

 Little Miss Perpetual Motion looking for hidden eggs

Found!


I snapped a few quick pictures since the kids looked so cute!

My nephew Gabe even got in on the action.

We went to my mom's house for lunch. They can always expect baskets from Grandma, as well.

My parents got a new dog, Foxy. She was the life of the party, as you can tell.

Corban's class at school did a Resurrection Egg project. They had to come up with 12 items that represented the gospel story and put them in eggs. Then they shared them with the kindergarten classes. Corban made each of his out of Legos and had a blast doing it. How creative!








My favorites were Peter walking on water (apparently with Indiana Jones) and the Parable of the Lost Coin. I love the woman looking behind the chair. I was so impressed!

Comments