Creative And Crafty

Creativity and craftiness. Things I enjoy. Whether I'm good at them remains to be seen. But it helps to have a wonderful space to be creative and crafty in. I'd like to share this space with you today. I think it might be my favorite room in our whole house. I love sitting here, even when I'm not working on something. Sometimes I eat here. I do my Bible study here. I read here. This is a happy room. And, I love sharing it with my friends who occasionally join me in my creative and crafty quest.

This is what you see from the doorway as you enter this room. Our porch is not done yet, as you can see from the exposed wood outside my window. Please ignore that and the giant dirt pile. My view is great, but it should be vastly improved in the next couple months. 

 I took these pictures making my way around the room counter-clockwise, standing in each corner.



Here I am standing to the right of the doorway looking at my main work station. I rarely sit when I'm making cards or working on my scrapbooks, so the place below the counter was perfect for 8.5 x 11 card stock.

Comments