Something other than the house

Somehow we are still living life while we build this house. I just realized it's been a while since I updated you on us. And a lot is going on with us. Again, since pictures are worth a thousand words, and sometimes more with kids, I thought another photo dumb would be in order.

Corban and Jared wrapped up their Fall soccer seasons. The last day was nice and rainy, allowing Corban to get good and muddy in the goalie box.



I finally got to take the kids on a bike ride out on the trail! We went 4 miles and stopped for ice cream halfway. What a great memory!


The kids were super excited about their Halloween costumes. Corban got to be Han Solo and Sydney was the Snow Queen and Jared was her prince.

 We went to Boo at the Zoo with my mom, brother, Mike, and his son, Gabe.


My brother dressed up as ketchup. As I said, a picture is worth a thousand words.

 We also made our annual trip to Kingsway Pumpkin Farm. The kids always have so much fun there! Love it and love the kind owners (one of my best friends)! 



Sydney is the animal whisperer. 


What do you do when you can't get everyone to smile at the same time? Improvise! 

We also invited my mom along with us for the Mother-Daughter Tea at our church. Sydney was on cloud 9 to have her Grandma there.

We wrapped the latest round of craziness up with an orchestra concert. Aren't they adorable in their black and whites?



Comments