T-ball

We are full on in the middle of baseball and T-ball season. This year, Mike is Jared's T-ball coach. He's so busy at work and I know this is adding a lot to his plate, but Jared is *so* happy. Corban loves helping whenever he can. He's really coming into the roll of "big brother".
Sydney doesn't pay much attention to what's going on in the games, but she sure does love visiting with her friends! Grace's mom and I graduated high school together and her younger brother plays on Jared's team and her older brother has played on Corban's team in the past. I guess I should say I love catching up with my friends, too. But, I do try to pay attention to the games as well. 
T-ball is so cute to watch. Jared is still so small he needs to hold his pants and helmet as he runs. Thankfully they are just working on the basics at this level! Isn't he cute?!

Comments