Gotta love homework - and dinner!

**Edited to add link for recipe at bottom. How could I have forgotten to share that?!**

So, this is how far behind on posting I am. Today's post is about homework. From a month ago. I really like this memory, though, so I can't miss out on sharing it. My computer is still MIA, probably for another couple weeks and it is really throwing me off. 

Corban's teacher changed up the way the students did their homework for the last two months of school. He came home with a homework grid with different blocks of things to do for homework. He had to choose three different blocks to do each week. One of his options was to follow a recipe and either bring it in to share with the class or send in pictures. We chose to send in pictures. He helped me with our family's favorite BBQ Chicken recipe. It goes in the crock pot in the morning and you are ready to make delicious sandwiches in the evening.

Before school he helped me measure and mix the ingredients.




Then he poured the sauce over the chicken in the crock pot.



After sitting all day on medium I helped him shred the chicken and stir it all together.


And then we enjoyed the fruits of his labor! Happy kid and happy mom!


You can find this super easy and delicious recipe HERE.

Comments