No pictures, just a quick update!

I just realized that I haven't posted anything since Jared's field trip to the pumpkin farm! We've been busy, which I suppose is why I haven't posted here in a while, but I do have some things to update on. To keep it simple, I'm just going to stick with the finer points:
-Sydney was a 1950's Victorian princess for Halloween. Don't ask. She was confused. :) Maybe I'll have to find a picture and pop it up here one of these days.
-Jared was Spiderman and Corban was a ninja. Happy boys.
-Sydney and I went to the Mother's Tea at church. I will share a picture when I get that downloaded.
-The kids all wrapped up their soccer seasons at the beginning of October and Corban has moved on to basketball.
-Sydney is taking ballet. And don't you dare just call it dance b/c she will correct you.
-I've been helping out more at the school and Mike's office. Another reason why I neglected things here!
-We are full-blown looking for land and hope to have something relatively soon. Mike is D.O.N.E. living without a garage and his own man-space. I am D.O.N.E. sharing a bathroom and one sink. Surprisingly, I really can't complain too much about the kitchen. As long as no one else joins me in it. ;)
-We've been busy with church (Mike and I teach Sunday School to a small group of kindergartners, including Jared) and I'm still Stampin'!
-Macy has finally settled in to a routine at our rental. And she is shedding like never before. Ugh!
-The kids are all around doing so well. Reading like crazy, getting good grades, and behaving for the most part. I am loving it right now.
-Oh, and I ran in the Lake Y Challenge - a "family friendly" 5K with obstacles. Woot! My knee is giving me some issues I'm working through, so I had to stop a lot and stretch. Mike ran with me and helped me out a lot. I skipped some of the challenges that would aggravate my knee but Mike did them all. We have room for improvement but we're working on it. For someone who wouldn't even run outside with the kids (me) this is a huge accomplishment and confidence builder.
-We think we'll be heading out to visit family in Florida over the holidays, but we don't have our dates set yet. It's been over two years, so it's time!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! Hopefully I'll update here soon with some pictures.

Comments