Big Week for New Beginnings

Last week was a big week in our house and many others: Back to school! Sydney and Corban started last Tuesday. Corban is starting 3rd grade and Sydney is in 1st grade. Wow!
DSC_0014DSC_0017DSC_0019
Then *sniff* my baby started kindergarten! I’m still wrapping my head around it!
He had kindergarten orientation on Wednesday where we went in for an hour and a half and got all sorts of information. The kids got to sit at their desks and work on a coloring sheet and then play on the playground while the parents learned the ‘lay of the land’. I think it was a great time to get the kids familiar with what to expect the next day.
DSC_0020
Jared has the same teacher Corban and Sydney had: Mrs. Amann.
DSC_0022
So last Thursday was his official first day of school. Can you tell he was ready??!
DSC_0023
And, since I had the camera out, I couldn’t miss this:
DSC_0027
My heart hurts! But, I’m happy for them!

Comments