Wrapping up the school year

I’m a little late, but we’ve been a little busy! I am writing to you from a new address! But more on that later.

Sydney had kindergarten graduation on Wednesday May 30th. I can’t believe my little girl will be a first grader this fall! Time sure does fly! She had a wonderful year and was so sad to say good-bye to all her friends and her teacher for the summer.

DSC_0002

DSC_0010

Grandma and Grandpa Arteno even showed up with flowers for the special girl! She felt like a princess!

DSC_0011

The next day, Thursday May 31st was Corban’s last day of school. He also had an awesome year in second grade. We can’t say enough about how wonderful his teacher is. Corban’s birthday was June 8th so I surprised him with a cake made of cupcakes on his last day. Mmmm! I think his friends were as excited as he was. Since his birthday is always after school I have never sent in a snack for him on his birthday. He was a happy little boy.

DSC_0020

He sure is going to miss Mrs. Roth!

DSC_0024

Comments