Preschool Graduation

So it is slightly embarrassing to admit that I started getting a little teary the week before school ended for Jared. I’ve had kids at this preschool for 6 straight years and it has become almost an extension of our family. There are many things to look forward to, I know, but this week was full of a lot of wonderful memories that I am so thankful for.
Of course, the kids all sang adorable songs that made all the grown ups giggle. So cute!
DSC_0035
Each child got a certificate after their teacher shared what they wanted to be when they grow up. The ended the program with Jared who wants to, “Learn and sing songs to God. Alleluia!” Awww Smile
DSC_0042
Mommy and Jared again
DSC_0044
It has become a mini tradition to head to McDonald’s for sundaes to celebrate accomplishments. We started this when Corban graduated from preschool. I think the kids really like this tradition! Winking smile
DSC_0049

Comments