Catching Up!

I feel like I am always saying how busy we are. I mean it now! On top of end-of-school activities Jared is in Tee-ball and Corban is playing baseball right now. Often our only night with nothing planned is Thursday and that seems to get filled up quickly. Tonight we are all actually home (miracle!) so Mike grabbed a movie and pizza on the way home and we are all hanging out together. So lovely.
Oh, and our other big news? WE SOLD THE HOUSE!!!
I don’t even know if I updated that we re-listed. It sold in less than two weeks of being on the market this time. I think it is still sinking in. We are in the process of looking for a rental to live in while we find land for the next house. I keep telling the kids we are about to on an adventure together. I have to keep telling myself the same thing! So much to do! All at once! But, it is all good things, so we are thankful.
I finally uploaded and edited a ton of pictures, so get ready for a barrage! I’m not sure how often I’ll be able to post in the next month or two. I do plan to keep you updated as we go on our “adventure”. I’ll do my best!

Comments