Sydney turned 6!!!!!

I can hardly believe it’s been 6 years since Sydney entered this world far sooner than we were expecting. Last Friday, August 19th was her 6th birthday and this week she started Kindergarten. It’s been a big month here! I wanted to do something special for our little princess, so I scheduled a mommy/daughter pedicure. She was beside herself with joy! I really couldn’t complain either! Winking smile 

 

Sydney is still so small she couldn’t reach the foot rest while sitting in the seat. I was afraid she might fall right in the tub! But, she didn’t. She loved getting her feet tickled and sparkles painted on her toes. I love this girl!!!

2011-08-19_15-32-23_764

Pretty toes and matching shoes!

2011-08-19_16-24-18_846

Last week Sydney realized that she actually likes salad. Corban convinced her that she would *love* the Summer Salad at the Hartville Kitchen (Corban’s personal favorite), so all week that’s what she asked for. We met my parents, brother and nephew at the Hartville Kitchen and the birthday girl got her Summer Salad.

2011-08-19_19-27-38_228

Back home where the gifts were!

DSC_0007
Jared and Gabe were not impressed with all the pink, but they sure didn’t mind helping her play with her new toys!

DSC_0009

Comments