The Cars Gang

When Corban turned 3 years old we took him to the theater to see the first Cars movie. He was hooked and I have been tripping over toy cars ever since. Well, his interest has waned over the last year or so, but Sydney and Jared have picked up the slack (with a little more zeal infused by the new Cars movie!).


Mike stumbled on them the other day and all I could think was it looked like a gang war on my entry rug! Reds vs. Blues! Only my kids would think to organize their toys by color! But, they sure were having fun! I can’t say the same about their excitement level when it was time to clean them all up, though! Smile


DSC_0017


If you look close enough you can see that Sydney made sure no one would go hungry or thirsty by supplying snacks from her princess tea set. Ever the helper!


DSC_0019

Comments