Preschool Graduation–Times Two!

Last week was a big week around here! Both Jared and Sydney graduated from preschool! Jared will go back next year, for one more year before Kindergarten, but Sydney is all done with her preschool days! I can hardly believe it! My tiny baby girl will be heading off to Kindergarten in the Fall!



Jared’s graduation “ceremony” was last Thursday. He was a happy little guy!


DSC_0003


Jared receiving his award from his teacher, Mrs. Pursley.


DSC_0009


Jared and Mrs. Pursley


DSC_0011


Jared’s teacher had a baby just before spring break, so Mrs. Tatum became his teacher for the last 6 weeks of school. He was a blessed little guy to have two such amazing, caring teachers. I am so thankful for all this school has done for each of my kiddos.


DSC_0012


Sydney’s graduation day was last Friday. Here she is getting her award from her teacher, Mrs. Caiazza.


DSC_0021


Here is Sydney with Mrs. Caiazza. That evening, after I thought I had everyone all tucked in to bed I heard a sniffle from around the corner. It was Sydney and by the time I got to her she had giant alligator tears running down her face and she was telling me, “I miss Mrs. Caiazza!” I really can’t say enough about how caring each of the teachers have been with my kids. They form wonderful relationships with each other, and you wouldn’t believe how much learning can get done in about 2 hours! (Have I told you yet that Sydney is reading?!) Well, I took this opportunity to hold and snuggle with my little girl who is growing up WAY too fast. Soon, as is usual for Sydney, she was giggling and happy again. It helps that Mrs. Caiazza will be Jared’s teacher next year, so we will be seeing more of her! And, I promised Sydney that she is going to *love* kindergarten. There is no doubt that she is ready for the next step! (I’m not so sure I am, though…)


DSC_0022

Comments