A snapshot of Easter

Along with being on the ball and having our eggs colored before Easter, we even made time for a short egg hunt Easter morning. I am not sure we have made time for that before! The kids had fun helping each other find their eggs. It was so sweet. All weekend long Jared was inseparable from his bike helmet. I would have preferred not to include it in the pictures, but someday I will look back and be glad I let his personality shine through. The boys had haircuts the day before and Jared wore his helmet out to lunch before. He told me he didn’t think the people at the barber shop would notice his helmet anyhow! Smile

DSC_0001DSC_0003DSC_0002

We kept the baskets simple this year, but the kids were just as happy as always! And, we had plenty of candy from their class parties, so I was thankful we stuck to one piece of chocolate in the baskets!

DSC_0004

Sydney had fun showing her great grandma and great grandpa how her daddy’s phone works after Easter dinner at my mom and dad’s house!

DSC_0007

Comments