Merry Christmas!

The kids were so excited for Christmas this year! They are starting to remember from year to year what to expect and it is so much fun!
Jared had a hard time again. I believe I have very similar pictures of him crying because something just didn't go his way. Even before he made it down the stairs on Christmas morning. But, he didn't dampen anyone else's spirit! And unlike last year, this year he quickly forgot what upset him and joined in the fun.
Sometimes I wonder if Mike and I see anything other than through the lenses of my camera and his video camera. Memories!

This year we set the tree up in the front room. It looked beautiful out there, but when it came time to open presents we brought them all to the living room. Each kid had an area where they stacked their gifts and then the opening commenced! If you could see a series of about 10 pictures you would see how cute they were showing each other what they got and getting excited for each other. They did so well and we didn't have any fighting and no more tears after Jared cheered up.

For months all Sydney has been asking for is "a unicorn" and "anything pink and purple". She has also been asking for a pillow pet since last year. I think I would have paid almost any amount when we stumbled upon a pink and purple unicorn pillow pet! And it sure made my Beautiful Girl so happy!

Since before Jared could utter words he has dragged a stuffed puppy he calls "Woofy" around with him. He has also been asking for a pillow pet, so we got Woofy a friend! Since Christmas, the 3 of them have been inseparable. Oh my word it is so cute!!!

And, in case you haven't been blessed with a pillow pet in your home yet, Mike and I have to say how SOFT they are! Um, when the kids aren't looking I may just "borrow" one for myself for a bit!

Comments

  1. Great post and great pics! :) Our kids all got a pillow pet too! :) BTW: loved your Christmas card and family pic, so beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment