A special trip to the zoo

Mike's parents just spent a week visiting from Florida. We were constantly busy, with Bible school and TJ's tournament, but we still found some time for fun things with the kids. Last Friday make came home early from work and we went mini-golfing. I forgot my camera, but that's ok. I wouldn't have had time to take any pictures; we were either trying to hurry the kids up or trying to play catch up when they took all their turns at once and ran to the next hole. It was crazy, but fun!
Last Thursday we went to the zoo. I did remember my camera for that trip! Mike had to work, so it was just Grandma and Grandpa Sommers, the kids and me.

I don't have too many pictures of the kids and I together because I am always the one behind the camera. So, I took advantage of the beautiful backdrop and adult help! Of course, one of the kids is always doing something you wish they weren't (hello, Jared!) in all of the pictures. I suppose those are how memories are made.

We always have to get a picture with these bears.

Comments