Kindergarten graduation

Today was Corban's last day of school and his kindergarten graduation ceremony. Wednesday, as I've mentioned before, is pink day. Corban told me, "Mom, I'm really tired of pink. But I know Mrs. Amann loves pink and she asked us to dress nice for graduation, so I want to wear my nice pink shirt one more time." I just love his heart! Corban is such a caring little man. We are so thankful for him. We are also incredibly thankful for the amazing teacher that God blessed Corban with this year. Her own heart is completely wrapped around Jesus, and the school foundation she was able to give her students this year has been awesome!
Here is Corban this morning, ready for his last day of school:

Corban and Mrs. Amann: (She loved his shirt, btw)


Corban and Mrs. Dunlap, the teacher's aid. She is another wonderful woman who we are thankful touched Corban's life this past year.

Comments

Post a Comment