The County Fair

Last Friday we went to the Portage County Fair, an end-of-August tradition around here. Every year gets more fun as the kids get older. This year we even let them play some games and win some prizes. They were so excited! Mom and Dad were excited for the fair food, especially the deep fried Oreos! They are worth every calorie! It's a good thing I have to share with four other people or I would have eaten waaaay too much!
Sydney was enthralled with the small animals, especially the rabbits. Corban and Sydney got a hold of my camera and I had about 25 pictures of rabbits in various poses I had to delete from my computer.

We let Sydney ride the mini roller coaster for the first time this year. She was so excited to go on a ride with her big brother. They had so much fun! Sydney did her best to pierce everyone's ear drums with her screaming, but she enjoyed the ride.
The kids are already asking when we can go back. Next year sure seems like an awful long time when you're young!

Comments

  1. Looks like you guys had fun. The mini roller coaster was Marshall's favorite ride too, Mason didn't like it as well I think he was a little small for it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment