Corban's new trick

Yesterday Corban and I were sitting at the kitchen counter working on his Sunday School homework. Out of the blue Corban says, "Mom, I can blow air out of my eyes!" My first thought was that this must be some funny super power on a cartoon he watched, LOL. Why I thought that, I don't know. So, of course, I said, "Oh yeah? How?" Corban proceeds to hold his nose and, well, blow. I have no idea if air came out his eyes (could it?!) With a mix of worry and being weirded out I yelled for him to stop! That is so not what I expected him to do. I guess I thought he was going to pretend or something. I mean, really?! Is this something people can do?! Where did he learn this? I am so afraid to Google it...

BTW, this is the Month of Corban, so you will be reading a lot out our birthday boy this month. Soon to come: The reason for his name, pictures from his party, and possibly a birth story. :)

Comments

  1. Ok, for some reason I found that absolutely hilarious. You can tell he is a boy. Sounds like something Keegan would do! Brendan was wondering why I was laughing over here. I guess I will make him read it too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment