Photo Shoot

Last weekend I took the kids out back in their Easter clothes again. I am determined to get some really good pictures of them! This day didn't turn out as well as I had hoped (partially due to the sun/clouds and partially due to the fact that I am not a real photographer!) but we still managed to get some good shots in. Or, at least, some memorable shots in, LOL. Here is Corban. He has always been so good at taking pictures, although lately it's been a chore to catch him with his real smile instead of the goofy one he has when he tries to smile.
Just getting Jared to smile at all was the issue here. I have at least 10 pictures of Jared in this exact pose. Finally I said, "Jared, please, look *at* mommy and SMILE!"

And this is what I got!!!

...and then I got a cheesy smile.
I think this picture was my favorite by far. Amazingly, all the kids are smiling and looking at the camera! Yay!
As usual, Sydney was another story all together. The best pictures I have of her have a terrible shadow over her face. I may have to just get her all dressed up on another day and give her some one-on-one photo shoot time. She's my super spaz, but she sure does love to pose. I could share hundreds of funny pictures of her. This day, though, she seemed to have extra energy. I have a setting on my camera where I can rapidly shoot picture after picture. When you look at them in a row, the boys are holding still and Sydney is all over the place. Corban and Jared almost look like cardboard props that Sydney is posing with because they don't move and she is jumping up and down, fixing her hair, here and there, all over the place! LOL Oh, to have such energy!

Comments

  1. Jared is such a ham! ;) love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Jared and his scowl is way too funny!

    I love the way you tell your stories. You crack me up. Well, I guess your kids crack me, since most of your stories are about them!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment