Second time's a charm?

Have you ever tried to do something that should have made things more simple? You just try to organize your life a little more effectively and get ahead of the game. That's what I tried to do. We knew we would be switching providers that my e-mail was through so I thought I would be on the ball and set up a new e-mail account. Well, apparently I know just enough to be dangerous and in the process I accidentally deleted our blog. To say that I was sick about it would be an understatement. But I am thankful that no one was truly sick and the only thing that was really lost was a lot of words. I still have all the memories and (as long as I don't do anything else crazy) all the pictures.

So, in the spirit of spring renewal and new beginnings welcome to our new blog!

Comments