Picture problems

So I'm still struggling with whatever changes Windows 10 has brought to my picture uploading and editing processes. I can do it, I just have to find new ways to do so and I don't do change super well. 

We've had a busy week around here. School started yesterday and Sydney's birthday is today. The kids have come home both days from school excited about what they did that day. Even Corban, who all Summer said he wasn't ready to head back to school, seems so happy.

Corban: 6th Grade
Sydney: 4th Grade
Jared: 3rd Grade

Sydney requested we go to Chuck E Cheese's for her birthday dinner. My parents, brother and nephew met us there and the kids had a fun evening. I would rather be a million places other than Chuck E Cheese's, but for the first time I felt like I could enjoy visiting with the adults while the kids played and I didn't have to shadow them all over the restaurant. So there was that.

And there was this happy, beautiful, healthy face smiling at me. Ten years ago today Sydney made her grand entrance into this world 7 weeks early, weighing just 3 lbs. God knew what we needed. I needed her. She is my adventure. And she makes it all worthwhile. 

Comments