Hello Summer! Hello? Hello?

It's supposedly Summer, but we've been back in jackets and jeans the last few days. What is this?!

We wrapped up the school year last week! I'm so proud of these kiddos! Corban and Jared had excellent years and despite missing about a month of school due to illness, Sydney did really well, too! Now it's on to 6th, 4th and 3rd grades! Wow!



We took some friends out for frozen yogurt to celebrate the start of school. Um, yum. This may be my new obsession. I didn't used to be such an ice cream nut, but I love the frozen yogurt flavors, textures and choosing my toppings!


Our nephew, Riley, graduated last week, also. I can hardly believe it. He was a little guy, the ring bearer in our wedding. I blinked and now he's off to college. I'm trying really hard not to blink again or else these 3 kiddos will be leaving me, too!


Mike's parents are in for a visit this week. We bathed the dogs to get them all pretty and presentable. Grandma Flo grew up on a farm and does not believe animals should live in a house. Macy, at nearly 13, still doesn't know she's an animal. Katy needs some help. She's all animal. And here, she looks a bit more like a drowned rat than a dog!


Apparently getting a bath is exhausting because she fell asleep in Mike's arms while he was trimming her nails. What?!


Comments