Happy Easter!

I know the blog has been quiet lately. As usual, we've been busy! The kids had spring break last week, and of course, Easter. And my birthday. Like I said, busy. But good! We went a month - two, actually! - with no hospital visits! Is it bad that I am measuring by this now? LOL

Coloring eggs gets a lot easier when your kids get older. I remember the days when I covered everything with newspaper. I still should have done that, but more for the messes Mike and I made trying to clean up!


Sydney and Mike went to the annual Father Daughter dance our church puts on. She was so happy her daddy was taking her out!


So these boys took me out! :) Love them!


We headed to the zoo over Spring Break. I can remember when my kids couldn't even read to put their faces behind the penguins. And now the two younger ones have to duck down. How does this happen?


We were seriously bummin' that there is still snow on the ground!


And then it rained. Jared has 0% body fat. None. He is always cold, Poor guy.


My birthday was Monday, so we went to Columbus to celebrate and spend some family time together. We did a little shopping and I took Sydney to the American Girl Store to get Saige's hair done. It made her so happy it was practically a gift for me!



Comments