Mid-holiday Madness

I've been slackin' here on the blog. I think that's allowed over the holidays, right? But, I've been busy taking pictures, so I do have some to share today. We also have all been fighting some sickness or another pretty much since the beginning of December. It's been rough, to say the least. We were all healthy for Christmas which was a Christmas miracle we were very thankful for.


 I love this tree. We moved last year the Saturday after Christmas. Honestly, I don't remember much about that Christmas other than being totally stressed out. It was such a relief to just be here this year.

 We are so excited that Mike's brother and his family are in town right now, too. Corban and their oldest, Keegan, have always been close. It's so fun to watch them connect again no matter how long it's been since the last time they saw each other.

I had my family over on Christmas Eve. We exchanged our gifts then, too. It made Christmas day so much more simple and relaxed. And organized at Mom's house. My nephew Gabe came along with my brother. the kids always have a blast playing together. 

The next morning we had a picture perfect scene waiting for the kids when they came downstairs. 

Here's our first Christmas morning stairs picture in our home. There will be many more to come! 



Mike took the day after Christmas off of work and we took the kids to the zoo. It was a little chilly out, but not too bad if you had coats and gloves on. There weren't too many people there, so we really had a great time letting the kids roam and play.







I have been taking pictures of the kids with these bears since the first time I ever brought Corban here. He could barely see over that little bear. My heart always smiles as we round that corner and I see these bears. What memories!





Comments