A little music in our lives

We have some amazing sunset views out here. I'm not sure why it's different here than it was 10 miles down the road, but it is. When we look west most evenings, at just the right time, God paints the most beautiful pictures in the sky.

Like all sunsets, it changes by the second, so when I looked out back and saw this view the other night I ran to snap a picture. I'm not photographer, so I know someone else could have captured it better, but I think you get the idea. The way the sun came across the field and lit up those fall trees made my heart jump. Beauty!

 You might remember that last year all 3 kids played violin. Well, Sydney is the only one who kept it up. They had their Fall concert last night. We had some drama at home (Sydney seems to think that's her middle name these days), but things went well once we got there and she did great (considering she lost her music at some point in the past month and didn't tell me). 

Jared is taking piano lessons (so he wasn't part of the concert last night) and Corban joined the band, playing drums.

As you can imagine with these three, this is what most of my photos look like lately. Until about the 10th one when I finally get a real smile out of them. 


Or, at least a real, fake smile: 


Comments