Puppy Love

We've had a lot going on the last couple weeks. However, when I went to edit the pictures, Katy was in pretty much every picture. So, I hope you are ready for puppy overload! 

Macy is slowly warming to having a puppy around. Katy is a little rough with her play and she tries herding Macy, too, which isn't well received. Macy doesn't bit or snap, she will growl, but mostly she just avoids Katy. So, when I caught then sleeping like this, I had to grab a quick picture.


She is a bundle of energy. And then she crashes. And she crashes HARD. 

Mike did the Cystic Fibrosis Cycle for Life ride with me this year. It was such a beautiful day and the exact opposite of last year. I was so happy to have him with me this year. It was like a date! 

Our ride was so beautiful we ran home, grabbed the kids and the dogs and headed back up to the valley to have some more fun! 



Katy was not impressed with the water!



Katy rides with me to pick up the kids. You can almost sense her excited here, right? Well... maybe not. 

Shhhh. Don't tell Mike I shared this. She's just the sweetest puppy when she's calm (she has a witching hour which exhausts all of us) and we just can't help snuggling with her. Macy is sweet all the time, but she was never a snuggler and rarely let us hold her like this. 

Comments