Last Day of School!

Who doesn't love hearing that? No matter how much you love school, there is always a sense of relief about the last day of school. I think a big part of it is the anticipation for the new year to come. But, I think a bigger part of it is the anticipation of all that summer can bring. We've been pretty busy so far and I am just now sitting down to edit some of our pictures from the last 3 weeks. 

Here is the obligatory Last Day of School picture. If you look close, really close, you might be able to see each of their personalities:

Here is the obligatory after-school frozen yogurt. Mom needed some, too!

And the awards ceremonies. So sweet. The younger kids had to shake the hands of the person presenting their certificates. 
Jared:

Sydney:

And I didn't get a great picture of Corban receiving his certificate because he was standing behind some other kids. But I took this opportunity to grab a quick pic of him and I together. I rarely step out from behind the camera, so these pictures are special.

Now summer can officially begin!

Comments