Small But Mighty

Small space, that is. But it contains an awful lot! The short hallway that leads from the garage to the kitchen also leads to the laundry room (which also leads upstairs to Mike's office), the half bath and the pantry. 

These first two pictures are the pantry. It wasn't on our original plans, but Mike moved some stairs around which created this space and I ended up with a pantry. What an awesome and useful space! I'm so thankful!


Here is the half bath. Small but useful. ;)


And, finally, here is the laundry room. I had a bit of trouble getting a good picture of the space, so hopefully you can put it together in your mind. This first picture is taken from the hallway looking in. The stairs that go up to Mike's office are just to the left. We still need to put our back deck on, so the door is boarded up. I also still have some decorating I want to do in here as well. The rug is still Mike's mat from construction. So stylish! Ha!





Comments