Rooms With a View

So I finally have some upstairs pictures to share with you. The kids' rooms are upstairs. As with the other pictures, we still have several projects and honey-do's to work on upstairs. I suppose this will give me something to share as I finish each project. I love the upstairs at our house and I can't wait to make it feel even more like home as we hang pictures and finish those projects. 

I'm not the world's best photographer, so bear with me as I try to show you around. 
At the top of the steps, if you follow the banister around, you can go up just a few more steps to the play room. I have don't the least work in the play room and I have some ideas I'm really excited to try in there. This room is the highest place in our house and has amazing views. I love just sitting in this room. For now this is the kids' play room with the X-Box, TV, DVDs, etc. But Mike and I plan to reclaim this room once the kids are out. I see a library. Mike sees a telescope. I think it might handle both.



This is what you see as you leave the play room. Corban's room is the door behind the light fixture. The narrow door is a linen closet and the steps go back down from there.


Corban's room:


The boys' bathroom in the hallway.

This is a spare bedroom, above our bedroom. I also love this room. That chair is the best reading chair you'll find. It's pretty good for sleeping in, too. I spent many hours rocking and holding babies in that chair. The view from there looks over our neighbors' horse barn and arena. So peaceful.

This is Jared's room. It mirrors Corban's room.


Across the hall from Jared's doorway is Sydney's room.

It fits her personality. See those blank walls? I promise I have plans...


The Princess also has her very own bathroom.

Comments