Picture Dump

Nice title, eh? I'm feeling sooo creative tonight. Not. But I finally downloaded pictures off of my camera and edited them. Whoa am I behind.

Mike's brother Brendan and sister-in-law Robin came up for a visit in June. They have 5 kids who are all close in age to our kids. The cousins had such a blast playing together!
Here is Camryn, Sydney and Jared enjoying some yummy cupcakes, mac n cheese and hot dogs. 

 Could these girls get any more cute??? Camryn, Sydney and Tenley making faces for the camera:

Corban learned why you don't drink and drive:

Mike had a free day (not really, but we made it work, LOL) so we took the kids up to the Great Lakes Science Center. The kids (OK, the adults, too) had so much fun exploring and learning.




 This is a picture I quickly grabbed with my camera phone. I was getting ready one morning when I overheard a conversation involving "house", "ninjas" and "Star Wars". Only these two can mash all those together and have hours of fun. Obviously Legos and stuffed animals were also involved.

Every year my aunt and uncle have a 4th of July party at their house. They live right next to a horse barn where my aunt works and they keep their mules. 

We even got to go on a mule-drawn carriage ride! What a fun afternoon!

Last week was Corban's kindergarten class' annual reunion. I don't like to share other kids' pictures on the blog without their parents' permission, so this picture with Corban's (and Sydney and Jared's) teacher, Mrs. Amann, will have to do. What a fun day! It has been such a blessing to watch these kids grow up together! They were so blessed with an amazing teacher to begin their school career. 

Comments