4th Annual TJ Sommers Memorial Softball Tournament

We’ve been so busy! I think in the last month Mike has had dinner at home 3 times! And it’s either been fast food or pizza. Ugh. But hopefully things will start to calm down somewhat. He is so busy at work. We are *so* thankful for that! On top of one of his busiest years ever we also moved, had the tournament and went on a mini-vacation! I need sleep!

So I finally have a moment to sit down and edit some pictures and share them with you. But I just have a moment before I fall asleep at my computer, so I’ll try to keep it short!

The tournament was a lot of fun this year (and a lot of work for Mike and the amazing volunteers who pull this all together every year!) and I think the kids are really getting excited about it, too.

First, the amazing Lifebanc table that tells TJ’s story and gave information on organ donation. This table was set up by Patti Saylor, Tim Saylor’s wife. Tim is TJ’s heart and lunch recipient and it’s such a miracle that he has been able to attend every tournament since the second year.

DSC_0006

Sydney and Jared had fun watching some softball! They also had a lot of fun playing in the dirt.

DSC_0011IMG_20120721_105111

Mike actually had a moment to take a quick picture with us. A first at the tournaments!

DSC_0018

My amazing friend Jamie always comes down to help me with the kids. I am *so* thankful for such an amazing friend who cares so much about my kids.

IMG_20120721_154523

Comments