The adventure begins… at the Zoo

Earlier this week we had our home inspection. I didn’t really want to be home for that, so Jared and I headed to the zoo. I asked my friend Jamie if she could meet us there and was so excited that she was able to on such short notice. Yay!
Jared loves penguins right now and specifically asked if I could get a picture of him with penguins in the background. You may also note his backwards shirt. I am thankful to say that given our track record and zoo adventures, that this was out biggest mishap and it was quickly remedied after Jamie noticed the pocket on his back. Seriously I sometimes wonder what I would do without Jamie. Smile
IMG_3182
IMG_3184
Jamie and Jared (No, Jamie and I aren’t sisters. We get asked that a lot until we stand next to each other and you see that I am a foot shorter. Other than that, yes, pretty much sisters)
IMG_3186
The requisite bear picture:
IMG_3188
Having Jamie around allowed for a Mommy-Jared picture!
IMG_3190

Comments