It’s official: I’m a soccer mom

I don’t feel like much of one although I’m not sure what it’s supposed to feel like. But it must be true since all three kiddos are playing this season. We have been busy getting them everywhere they need to be and we are on the soccer fields 4-5 days a week right now. But this season has been a ton of fun! Sydney and Jared play on different teams and consequently at different times. Thankfully they play on the same day! And this year seems so different because I don’t have to work so hard to keep them busy during the other games. They are content to play well or even sit and watch. And this means that for what seems like the first time ever I actually get to sit and watch all their games, too! So, yes, I am actually having fun with this added busy-ness!

Here is Jared watching Sydney’s game and waiting for his own to start soon.

DSC_0058

All ready to play!

DSC_0065

One night they actually all 3 had games on the same night. Corban is on a travel team and his game was away, so Mike had to take him while I took Sydney and Jared to their games. Cute, much? Winking smile

DSC_0074

Corban has plenty of friends on his team this year. Dylan got to ride with him to the above away game since Dylan’s sister also plays at the same time as Sydney. It has been fun to watch these boys grow up together over the years. Love it!

DSC_0076

Comments