Still Around!

I just looked at the date of my last post and I am shocked! This summer is absolutely flying! I don't think I have recently uploaded any pictures. When I do, I'll be sure to share.

We haven't sold the house yet, but we are still having 1-3 showings a week. It's crazy. Even our realtor is puzzled. We get lots of positive comments and then no offer. But, it will just take the right person to walk through the door. We aren't in any (real) hurry. It would be nice to move on since we've been planning on it for over 6 months now, but in the scope of life, that's not a very long time so we will be patient.

We are rapidly approaching the 3rd Annual TJ Sommers Memorial Softball Tournament. We've had a wonderful team response and they will be deciding tonight whether to cut it off where we are at or make sure we get enough teams to play on Friday evening also. Busy, busy!

This year my goal is to try to take the kids somewhere fun once a week. We've been to the zoo several times and just got a membership to the McKinley Museum which also allows us into a few other fun places we intend to visit. I would probably have tons of pictures to share, but I haven't brought my camera along too often so I can focus on just letting the kids have fun instead of trying to get photo ops at every corner. I am terribly missing the baby stage right now, but can't begin to say how much fun I am having with the kids right now. I just want to soak up every moment this summer and not miss a second. I am in total denial that Sydney starts kindergarten this fall.

Mike is also super busy at work. It's a blessing and I can't complain one bit becuase when he is home, he is the most involved dad ever. I almost had my camera out in time last night to get pictures of him in a squirt gun fight with the kids outside. Of course, they all ganged up together and Mike came in soaking wet! Life is busy but it's SO good! Praise God for times like this!

Corban finished up baseball a couple weeks ago. That took up much of our spring. His team and coach are amazing and they worked HARD this year and came in second place in their league! We are already looking forward to next year. But first: All 3 kids are signed up for soccer this fall!!! It doesn't look like things will be slowing down any time soon!

Comments