Crazy Updates

Hello Blog-land! I feel the need to update on us Crazy Sommers since I have been such an unfaithful blogger lately. I don't even think I have any new pictures to share!!!

As usual, life has been crazy here in the Sommers household. Our biggest news is that we are trying to sell our house. We signed with a realtor the week of Thanksgiving and since 2 weeks before Christmas we have had 1-3 showings a WEEK! I was thrown all out of sorts because I honestly didn't think anyone would be looking over the holidays! Imagine getting all your supplies out, all your gifts out, wrapping paper, tape and bows everywhere and a call comes in that you have a showing the next morning! Craziness, I tell you! Throw in everyday life events such as doctor appointments, kids at different schools on different days, sports, church, family, my new Stampin' Up business and all the other wonderful things we are blessed with and, well, the blog gets back-burnered a little bit.

Mike also got a job reno-ing a dental office. The doc wanted all the work done over Christmas break, so we felt pretty blessed just to have Mike here for Christmas day! :) I feel like we are all still recovering from the madness that was our holidays this year. But, honestly, I can say that they were probably some of the best memories I have. Corban, Sydney and Jared are just getting so big. Their little voices speak louder and louder (literally and figuratively) into how our family runs. Sometimes, it's crazy. But, mostly it's been a blast!

For the next couple months, as we get our home situation figured out, I will probably not be updating near as often as I would like to. But never fear! Once this project gets rolling, you will probably be sick of the updates! Our goal is to sell this house first so we are not left sitting on two mortgages. Then, while we build our next home, we will rent somewhere. I think for me, that will be my biggest challenge. Those of you that know me understand my OCD struggles, anxiety and germ issues. :) But. I am trusting God to get us through. And Mike and I have not felt such peace about such a big decision since we were married. So, with FAITH and TRUST we are moving forward.

As I know more, you will too!

And, when I get some cute pictures (and time to upload them!) I will share!

Comments