Busy Weekend - and a new beginning!

Last weekend I held my first Stamp Camp! You may be asking, "What is Stamp Camp?" and believe me, I have gotten some funny looks from friends before. No, I don't collect postage stamps! I'm talking rubber stamps! Thanks to encouragement from my friend Stephanie Miller, who has been my Stampin' Up! demonstrator for years, I have now also become a SU demonstrator. This weekend I held my first Stamp Camp, where all you need to bring is scissors and adhesive and for $25 you leave with 20 cards of your very own creation! I have everything set out and ready and all the guests need to do is assemble. The fun is that everyone can be as creative as they want! And, you get some time out with the girls to visit, have fun, learn new things and do something that you will be able to use to encourage and bless others. I love it!
Here is my kitchen table all ready for some creative card-making fun!
Everyone left with 5 of each of these designs.

I added a link to my demonstrator web page to the side. I will probably use the blog within that page to share about Stampin' Up! updates and opportunities so that I can keep this blog all about what is most important to me: Family!




Comments