Seriously Crazy Summer Days!

Summer hit and we have been go! go! going!!! I have hardly had time to download and edit pictures off of my camera. I have, in the last two days, downloaded more than 600 pictures, in fact. 499 of them are from the 2nd Annual TJ Sommers Memorial Softball Tournament yesterday. I can't wait to share those pictures with you, but you'll have to wait. I have no idea when I'll be able to edit them all and I need to get them burned and shared with some people before I feel free to just post them here.


Because of tournament planning and the blessing of an abundance of work right now, it feels like Mike has hardly been home lately. Finally, last weekend, Mike had two almost straight days home to work on some projects. We had 6 yards of mulch that had been sitting in our driveway for over a month waiting to get spread. Mike worked all day Saturday (with 'help' from his wife and children! ha!) and even got up early to stain part of the deck Sunday before church. By a late dinner Sunday evening he had: Weeded and laid weed paper and spread all 6 yards of mulch, power washed the deck, front porch and driveway and stained our deck. Our yard looks lovely now, if I do say so myself. I can't tell you how thankful I am for a hardworking husband.




In the midst of all this work (and playing on our giant mulch pile; can I just say Shout is the best product ever?!), Sydney made a new 'friend'. My little girl was beside herself excited at her discovery of an inch worm!


The inch worm seemed to like it's little visit with Sydney, too. =)

Comments