Mother's Tea

Last Friday Corban's kindergarten class held a Mother's Tea. It was the sweetest thing from beginning to end. Invitations were sent home in the shape of a tea kettle and tea cup. When we arrived all the desks had been moved into groups of 4 and covered with pink (plastic) table cloths. Each student had his or her own little cup and saucer and the moms were asked to bring in their favorite tea cups. I may be a bit obsessive about my tea but I don't have a single little tea cup. So, I brought my prettiest mug in. The kids had also done several projects to give to their moms as well. One was a cute little packet that held two tea bags and the other was a cup they colored and put flowers in. We ate finger sandwiches, cookies and scones. Everything was just adorable! There were even other older students there helping serve so the room moms didn't have to work! It was just about the most special morning I could have imagined. And I could tell Corban was loving having my attention all to himself. What a treat!


Comments