A field trip for Sydney

Last week Sydney's preschool took a field trip to the zoo. We were blesed with an absolutely beautiful day! Preschool field trips mean the parents drive the kiddos to the location and generally stay with them since the trips are usually shorter even then a normal preschool day which is 2 hours and 15 minutes. So, we all met at the cafe area at the zoo and had lunch together and then each of us went our separate ways through the zoo. Corban was at school so I only had Sydney and Jared. I believe this is my first trip to the zoo with no stroller or wagon! I was a little worried about how Sydney and Jared would do (lately I have been comparing Sydney to a butterfly with her beautiful but flighty, nonsensical behavior), but they were wonderful! I had so much fun with them! As always, kids see things from a totally different perspective which always makes life a little more interesting. I also learned that Sydney is in that phase where she feels the need to pose for every. single. photograph. Oh, the memories!



Jared is beginning to wonder if he needs to pose as well...
How cool is this?!

Comments