More from Easter

I may not have always been consistent on egg coloring or egg hunts, but we have always had Easter baskets. I love seeing Corban, Sydney and Jared's faces as they look through them, completely astounded that they are freely being given toys and candy! What a special surprise to wake up to!
See what I mean?
After church we went to my parents' house for lunch and some family time on this wonderful holiday. I tried to get some pictures of the kids with their cousin Gabe. As hard as it is to get a picture with 3 young kids in it, I found it is absolutely impossible to get a picture with 4 kids in it. I love this one, though, because you can tell they really are trying to pose for the picture, each in their own way. =)
Quite the handsome young man, if I do say so myself!
I especially love when we ask our kiddos to stand together so we can get a picture that this is what they do all on their own:


Can they just stay this way forever???

Comments

  1. I love how you color coordinate everyone! They're adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment