March Mini Make-over #2

In the middle of all our crazy cutting, nailing, filling, sanding, filling, sanding and paintingpaintingpainting, we made another big change. Sydney has had her hair trimmed before, but I have never had anything more done with it. Well, in the last few months her hair has gotten almost unmanageable. At least for this mom who prefers her boys' very short hair cuts. I am horrible at girl's hair styles, which does make me wonder why I wanted Sydney's hair so long anyhow. Maybe it has something to do with how long it seemed to take her hair to grow in the first place. I don't know. But I got sick and tired of combing knots and miscellaneous food out of her hair so I took her in and said, "we need more than a trim!". And we got it. I'm not sure how many inches our hair-dresser, Shannon, cut off, but now Sydney's hair is just below her shoulders. And I love it! I think Sydney does, too. It is still long enough to pull back but it is *so* much easier to take care of. And I can see her pretty face better, now, too! :)

Comments

  1. That's the perfect length for such a beautiful little girl, not too short and not too long!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment