Construction Zone

Well, it might not be a complete construction zone but we are doing a little bit of redecorating. And by "we" I mean "Mike". I plan on helping paint and everything that goes along with that, but so far this has been Mike's project. We are adding trim in our front room, front hall and kitchen. And Mike added a hidden cubby in the hallway, too. We have a goal to be done by March 20th which is approaching much too quickly! So, this will be my last update for a little while. Since we are making such a mess I am planning on dovetailing this right into a major Spring Cleaning.
We have lived here for 7.5 years now and while we have made some changes upstairs and turned the sun room into a nice home office, we have hardly touched the rest of the main floor. Well, it's going to look completely different very soon. So, I will keep you updated as I can and I will be sure to share some "after" pictures. But until then, this is our new normal:
Tools and sawdust strewn about (although Mike has done an awesome job cleaning up after himself)
And 7 more gallons of paint and new supplies added to our already overwhelming stock of paint supplies from past projects.

I do have to say how thankful I am for a husband who is so capable of doing pretty much anything around the house (including pretty much building it!) and also for putting up with me and my crazy ideas. He's a good guy! :)

Comments

  1. I can't wait to see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats look like fun! Can't wait to see how it looks after. If I remember right, I think you said that you wanted to change the downstairs color? I love change..how fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment