Time Flies!

Doesn't it?! I feel like I have hardly looked at my computer in the past two weeks. That's not true, but I sure have spent less time sitting in this chair. And I so enjoyed it. So, sorry about the delayed posts. I was having fun spending extra time with my family!
A special treat for us was when our Ohio Sommers niece and nephews stopped by for a visit on New Year's Eve morning. We don't get to see them near as often as we used to and especially not near as often as we'd like. Suddenly little Whitney is a junior in high school and we hardly recognize Riley and Chase! And, oh, do my kids look up to them!
Corban was so excited to get to play the new Wii with Chase. They are exactly 5 years apart. Whitney, Riley and Chase have always doted on Corban, Sydney and Jared. They are such sweet cousins and we are so thankful for them. Isn't this the cutest picture with Corban and Chase and their grey sweatshirts? Oh, and the Wii controller that we about couldn't pry from their fingers! LOL

Even Macy was happy to see them and get some snuggles in. :)

Whitney and Riley are now both taller than me and only two inches shorter than Mike! Unbelievable!!!
They were all gracious enough to put up with this crazy Mom/Aunt who wanted their picture together. From left to right: Chase, Whitney, Sydney, Corban, Riley and Jared.

Happy New Year from the Sommers Family!

May it be filled with many wonderful moments like this with friends and family!

Comments